Kent State University is currently contracted with ASI Campus Laundry. Each residence hall or hall complex is equipped with high-efficiency 20 lb. capacity washing and drying machines. These machines will operate at no additional cost to you.
WASHING MACHINE INSTRUCTIONS
- Load clothes into the washing machine. Add two tablespoons of soap and bleach or fabric softener if desired into the drawer at the front of the machine. NOTE: Do not use more than two tablespoons of soap.
- Close the door. Front load washers will lock once the machine starts and cannot reopen until wash cycle is complete.
- Select wash cycle and press the button.
DRYER MACHINE INSTRUCTIONS
- Select an available dryer and clean the lint screen.
- Place clothes loosely into the dryer and select the cycle.
- Press the start button.