Clearly marked accessible parking spaces have been established in Lots 101, 103, 105, 106, 107 and 201.
- A state issued disability parking placard or license plate is required and must be displayed.
- You may only use a disability parking placard issued from the state in your name. You cannot use a family member’s placard to obtain close parking.
- Misuse of a disability placard or license plate is a crime.
- Your personal physician or health care provider can help you obtain a disability placard.
- Suspected violations are referred to the Jackson Township Police Department for investigation and possible placard citation or revocation.
131 Main Hall