Parking Rules & Restrictions
Violation notices will be issued to vehicles parked improperly.
Violations include, but are not limited to:
- Failure to register your vehicle with Campus Security.
- Failure to display parking hang tag.
- Parking in a disability space without a visible and up to date BMV issued placard or plate (additionally subject to law enforcement).
- Utilizing more than one parking space or parking outside the designated lines.
- Parking in a designated faculty/staff parking area. Your vehicle may be subject to a boot.
- Parking in a location other than a designated parking space.
- Parking an oversized or recreational vehicle, boat or trailer on campus without prior authorization from the Public Safety Manager.
- Overnight/weekend parking is allowed if traveling with university purpose, mechanical issues or other special circumstances. Such parking arrangements need to be requested through the Public Safety Manager.
- Parking on playing fields, grass areas or on curb sides.
- Parking in such a manner that other vehicle owners cannot access or move their vehicle.
- Motorcycles must be parked in the designated concrete pads in Lots 101 and 107, or on any asphalt parking space with the use of a kickstand disk.
- Bicycles must be parked and secured in designated racks. Unsecured bicycles will be locked to the rack by Campus Security and you must call to have it unlocked.
131 Main Hall