Each year, the Kent State Stark Honors Program sponsors the Student Conference to showcase the academic talents of Kent State students.
16TH ANNUAL STUDENT CONFERENCE
FRIDAY APRIL 21, 2023
9 A.M. - 4 P.M.
SCIENCE & NURSING BUILDING
KENT STATE STARK
- Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. in the Science & Nursing Lobby (outside room 101).
- Students will be presenting in person and some have submitted asynchronous presentations.
Students can submit proposals to present their papers, posters, artwork, music or theatre presentations at the conference.
All Kent State students are eligible to submit proposals.
- Proposals must be submitted online by March 24, 2023, at 5 p.m.
- Students must submit a 150 word abstract of their proposal, including the presentation format. Formats can include oral presentations (individual or group), posters, visual art displays, performances or foreign language presentations.
- Students must provide a letter of support from a faculty member for their proposal.
- Students will be notified by April 3, 2023 if their proposal was accepted.
Monetary awards will be awarded to eligible students in the categories of oral presentations, group presentations, poster presentations and performances. Judging will be conducted by faculty during the conference.
Dr. Leslie Heaphy
Student Conference Coordinator
Associate Professor of History
Honors Program Coordinator
308C Main Hall