CCP Admission Process from Inquiry to Application to Enrollment
- October 1, 2018 – February 1, 2019: Attend CCP Information Sessions offered at local high schools and colleges, discuss CCP options with guidance counselor and family.
- October 2018 – April 2019: CCP applicants must take either ACT or Accuplacer. The ACT is offered, free of charge, to all high school juniors at the high school in March or April (check high school for details). The Accuplacer is offered, free of charge, at Kent State Tuscarawas after the student has applied and submitted other application materials. ACT dates and registration information can be found at www.act.org.
- October 1, 2018: Kent State Tuscarawas CCP application for Summer 2019 and Fall 2019 is available online at www.kent.edu/tusc/college-credit-plus.
- April 1, 2019: Letter of Intent to Participate in CCP must be turned in to high school (for public school students) or Ohio Department of Education (nonpublic and home-schooled students). This form does NOT go to the University! Get the form from your guidance counselor or www.ohiohighered.org/ccp.
- April 1, 2019: Deadline to apply for CCP at Kent State Tuscarawas for Summer 2019 classes. Be sure to have all application materials submitted to Kent State Tuscarawas.
- April 12, 2019 at 5 p.m.: Deadline for private and home-schooled students to create a SAFE account and apply for CCP funding from the State of Ohio at www.ohiohighered.org/ccp.
- May 1, 2019: Deadline to apply for CCP at Kent State Tuscarawas for Fall 2019 classes. Be sure to have all application materials directed to Kent State Tuscarawas.
- May, June, July 2019: Accepted students will meet with CCP Advisor Melissa Crites to register for first semester classes at Kent State Tuscarawas. Plan ahead by searching the Schedule of Classes online.
- August 2019: New CCP students will attend mandatory Fall 2019 CCP Orientation.
Melissa Crites, CCP Coordinator
330-339-3391 | firstname.lastname@example.org