CCP Application & Deadlines
Are you ready to apply for College Credit Plus (CCP)? Be sure to read all of the CCP Information on this website, then follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Turn in the Intent Form to your high school or to ODE (for private and home-schooled students) by May 1. Public school students will fill out a paper Intent Form which can be obtained and turned in at the high school. Private and home-schooled students will complete an online funding application that includes the Intent Form; this is due by May 1, 2021 at 5 p.m.
- Step 2: Complete the online CCP application, being sure to make note of your Username and PIN (you will need these to access the application system in the future). Note: There is no paper application and you must use the CCP application, not the New Freshman application. There is no application fee.
- Step 3: Print, complete and submit the CCP Permission Form.
- Step 4: Request your high school send an up-to-date transcript to Kent State Tuscarawas. Home-schooled students must provide a summary/portfolio of secondary coursework completed along with a letter from their public school district excusing them from compulsory attendance.
- Step 5: Be sure to have your ACT or SAT scores sent to Kent State Tuscarawas, if you have taken ACT. Otherwise, for the 20-21 and 21-22 school years, we will make an admission decision based on your middle or high school cumulative grade point average.
- Step 6: Watch your postal mail and email for updates about your application status.
Summer 2021 - April 15
Fall 2021 - June 1
Spring 2022 - October 15
Address Application Materials To:
Office of Admissions
Kent State Tuscarawas
330 University Drive NE
New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Melissa Crites, CCP Coordinator
330-339-3391 | firstname.lastname@example.org