CCP Application & Deadlines
Are you ready to apply for College Credit Plus (CCP)? Be sure to read all of the CCP Information on this website, then follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Turn in the Intent Form to your high school (for public school students) or to ODE (for private and home-schooled students) by April 1. Public school students will fill out a paper Intent Form which can be obtained and turned in at the high school. Private and home-schooled students will complete an online funding application that includes the Intent Form; this is due by April 1 at 5 p.m.
- Step 2: Complete the online CCP application, being sure to make note of your Username and PIN (you will need these to access the application system in the future). Note: There is no paper application and you must use the CCP application, not the New Freshman application. There is no application fee.
Complete the Online CCP Application
- Step 3: Print, complete and submit the CCP Permission Form.
- Step 4: Request your high school send an up-to-date transcript to Kent State Tuscarawas. Home-schooled students must provide a summary/portfolio of secondary coursework completed along with a letter from their public school district excusing them from compulsory attendance.
- Step 5: If you have taken the ACT or SAT, be sure to have your scores sent to Kent State Tuscarawas. Students who submit all other application materials without test scores (and whose applications cannot move forward based on high school GPA alone) will be invited to take the Accuplacer test on our campus in the spring.
- Step 6: Watch your postal mail and email for updates about your application status.
Summer - April 15
Fall - June 1
Spring - October 15
Address Application Materials To:
Office of Admissions
Kent State Tuscarawas
330 University Drive NE
New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Melissa Crites, CCP Coordinator
330-339-3391 | email@example.com