SCHOLARSHIPS FOR FIRST-YEAR STUDENTS ENTERING IN FALL 2024
Kent State Stark's first-year scholarships are awarded on the basis of high school academic performance. These scholarships do not require repayment.
2024-25 First-Year Scholarship Eligibility
- Must apply and be accepted for Kent State Stark admission by March 1, 2024
- Available to new first-year students (2024 high school graduates)
- Must attend Kent State Stark for the 2024-25 academic year
- Scholarships are for the fall 2024 and spring 2025 semesters only
- Scholarships are not available for summer terms
You will be automatically considered for a Kent State Stark first-year scholarship if you have been admitted to Kent State Stark by March 1, 2024.
FIRST-YEAR SCHOLARSHIP CONTACT
Director, Financial Aid
132 Main Hall
Kent State's ScholarshipUniverse is a search portal that helps match students to scholarships. To get started, you’ll need to complete a Student Profile. The questions you’ll be asked to answer will help match you to scholarships. While you don’t have to answer all of these questions – the more you answer, the better your search results will be. In addition, ScholarshipUniverse is able to match students to external scholarship opportunities.
CREATE YOUR SCHOLARSHIP UNIVERSE STUDENT PROFILE
Note: You need to be admitted to Kent State before using ScholarshipUniverse.
ADDITIONAL FIRST-YEAR SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
These scholarships are available to first-year students. Information on how to apply is included with each scholarship.