Access FAQ (Body Node 2)
How do room changes work with my FLASHcard?
After your room change is approved, please go to the area desk for your new room and sign out a temporary key. Approximately one day after you sign out a temporary key, your FLASHcard will work on your new room door. Please complete your room change quickly to avoid any fees. Please see the area desk if you have any questions.
What do I do if my phone is lost, stolen, or I get a new phone?
If you had Mobile ID set up on your old phone, follow the below instructions immediately so that Mobile ID on your old phone no longer works:
1. Go to http://flashweb.kent.edu
2. Log in with your Flashline ID and password
3. Select “Report Lost Phone”
4. Select Yes to confirm that you want to report your phone as lost.
5. Log in and authorize yourself on your new phone. Instructions are available here.
What if I need help using Mobile ID?
Please see the installation guide to make sure you installed it properly: https://kent.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/KB/ArticleDet?ID=79239
Please also visit the troubleshooting guide available at: https://kent.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/KB/ArticleDet?ID=79243
If you are still having issues, please visit your area desk or the FLASHcard office.