Wellness Theme Community
The Wellness Theme Community is located in Wright and Leebrick Halls and is designed for first-year students who have an interest in cultivating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle in a supportive environment.
The purpose of this community is to establish a network of students working toward and supporting one another’s wellbeing through regularly scheduled meditation groups, nutrition workshops, group fitness classes, and access to cutting edge fitness tracking technology.
In this community, students will gain knowledge of how to live a balanced, healthy life in college and beyond, and create and work toward their own wellness model.
BENEFITS OF LIVING IN THE WELLNESS THEME COMMUNITY:
- Participating in regularly scheduled Koru Mindfulness sessions to learn mindfulness, meditation, and stress management.
- Access to over 70 group fitness classes per week.
- Access to fitness and wellness technology capable of tracking activity, sleep, exercise, and nutrition.
- Access to virtual personal training.
- Participating in nutrition workshops.
- Access to various Recreational Services events and programs.
HOW DO I JOIN?
To join, simply request to be placed in the Wellness Theme Community when completing your Housing Application and select either Wright or Leebrick Hall as your top preferences. The Department of Residence Services will try its best to accommodate all room requests, but we cannot guarantee that your request will be honored.
COORDINATOR CONTACT INFORMATION:
Recreational Program Coordinator