College of Aeronautics & Engineering Living Learning Community
Aeronautics and Engineering Living Learning Community
The College of Aeronautics & Engineering Living-Learning Community (LLC) is housed in Koonce Hall and is open to first and second year students who are pursuing any major within the College of Aeronautics and Engineering (CAE).
Benefits of living in the CAE LLC
- Live with other Aeronautics and Engineering students who understand the demands and rigor of the programs
- Share many of the same courses with other LLC members
- Access open academic advising appointments in your residence hall
- Receive guidance from upperclassmen student mentors on college and campus life
- Learn about clubs, organizations, and programs CAE students commonly get involved in
- Enjoy social gatherings, professional development workshops, and industry on-site visits
Requirements for admission
Incoming freshmen or transfer students who are:
- declared in any major within the College of Aeronautics & Engineering
- with a minimum high school GPA of 2.5
- or returning CAE sophomore students with a Kent State cumulative GPA of 2.25 are eligible to live in this community.
How do I join?
To join the CAE LLC, simply request to be placed in the College of Aeronautics & Engineering community in the LLC section on your residence hall application and choose Koonce Hall as your number one building choice. University Housing will try its best to accommodate all room requests, but we cannot guarantee that your request will be filled.
To learn more about the majors offered by the College of Aeronautics and Engineering visit the CAE website.