- Named for Karl Clayton Leebrick, Kent State President, 1938-1943.
- The building was dedicated in 1968.
- Houses approximately 325 first year to upper-class students. Co-ed and has 12 floors.
- Air-conditioned and carpeted.
- Accessible rooms for students with disabilities.
- Tri-Rec exercise facility located in the Tri-Towers Rotunda
- Attached dining area and computer cluster.
Hall Mailing Address:
Leebrick Hall- KSU
1525 Leebrick Drive
Kent, OH 44243
1575 Leebrick Drive
Kent, OH 44243
Leebrick Hall, located in Tri-Towers, is comprised of single rooms. The furniture present in the rooms provide students the ability to rearrange their rooms; however, the furniture is not loftable. While the rooms do not include a microwave/refrigerator, you can rent one at www.bedloft.com. All beds use extra long sheets.
Visitation and Alcohol Policy
To find information regarding hall policies such as visitation or quiet hours, please visit https://www.kent.edu/housing/hallways-handbook.
Dining Close to Leebrick Hall:
Korb and Leebrick Halls together are staffed by a Residence Hall Director (RHD), a Graduate Assistant (GA), and seventeen Resident Assistants (RAs). The staff's main goals are to provide the residents with valuable information, create a positive community through educational programming, maintain a safe and high-quality living environment and serve as a resource whenever a student has a question or concern.
The Leebrick Hall Council also operates with the goal of improving student living. Hall Council provides all residents with an opportunity to interact with one another through weekly meetings and a variety of fun activities and programs. The Executive Board provides leadership opportunities within the hall, as well as with the whole campus.