How can students and parents stay informed about COVID-19?
- Students who are U.S. citizens should register with the STEP program at https://step.state.gov/ in order to receive updates about the safety of where you are traveling, to help the U.S. Embassy get in contact with you in case of emergency and to help friends and family get in touch with you in case of emergency.
- Students who are not U.S. citizens should register with their home embassy.
- Contact the State Department’s Office of Overseas Citizen Services for questions regarding COVID-19 at 888-407-4747 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. EST).
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- Review the U.S. Embassy’s COVID-19 information and alerts.