ADVISORY: Kent State University Board of Trustees Meeting, March 7
The Kent State University Board of Trustees will hold its next regular business meeting Wednesday, March 7. The Board is scheduled to convene at 2:30 p.m. in the George Urban Board of Trustees Conference Room, which is located on the second floor of University Library.
Trustees will retire into executive session from 7:30-9 a.m. in the Urban Conference Room to consider specific topics as provided for under Ohio’s “Sunshine Law.”
Board committees will meet as follows:
- Committee of the Whole – 9:15-10 a.m. in the Urban Conference Room.
- Academic Excellence and Student Success Committee – 10:15-11:30 a.m. in Room 210M then Urban Conference Room.
- Audit and Compliance Committee – 10:30-11:30 a.m. in Room 222.
- External Relations and Development Committee – 1:15-2:15 p.m. in Room 222.
- Finance and Administration Committee – 1:15-2:15 p.m. in the Urban Conference Room.
The Board meeting agenda will be available at www.kent.edu/bot/meetings.
# # #
Members of the media who plan to attend are asked to RSVP to the media contacts listed below.