ADVISORY: Kent State University Board of Trustees Meeting, May 31
The Kent State University Board of Trustees will hold its next regular business meeting Wednesday, May 31. The Board is scheduled to convene at 1:30 p.m. in the George Urban Board of Trustees Conference Room, which is located on the second floor of University Library on the Kent Campus.
Trustees will retire into executive session from 7:45-9 a.m. in the Urban Conference Room to consider specific topics as provided for under Ohio’s “Sunshine Law.”
Board committees will meet as follows:
- Committee of the Whole – 9:15-10:30 a.m. in the Urban Conference Room.
- Academic Excellence and Student Success Committee – 10:30-11:30 a.m. in the Urban Conference Room.
- Audit and Compliance Committee – 10:30-11:30 a.m. in Room 222.
- External Relations and Development Committee – 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in Room 222.
- Finance and Administration Committee — 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in the Urban Conference Room.
The Board meeting agenda will be available at www.kent.edu/bot/meetings.
# # #
Members of the media who plan to attend are asked to RSVP to the media contacts listed below.