ADVISORY: Kent State University Board of Trustees Meeting, Sept. 13
The Kent State University Board of Trustees will hold its next regular business meeting Wednesday, Sept. 13. The Board is scheduled to convene at 2:45 p.m. in the Timken Active Learning Classroom (Room 190) in the new Integrated Sciences Building. Adjacent to the Student Green and Williams Hall, the Integrated Sciences Building is located at 1175 Lefton Esplanade in Kent, Ohio.
Trustees will retire into executive session from 7:30-9 a.m. in Room 251G to consider specific topics as provided for under Ohio’s “Sunshine Law.”
Board committees will meet as follows:
- Committee of the Whole – 9-11 a.m. in the Timken Active Learning Classroom.
- Academic Excellence and Student Success Committee – 11:10 a.m.-12:10 p.m. in the Timken Active Learning Classroom.
- Audit and Compliance Committee – 11:10 a.m.-12:10 p.m. in Room 251G.
- External Relations and Development Committee – 1:30-2:30 p.m. in Room 251G.
- Finance and Administration Committee – 1:30-2:30 p.m. in the Timken Active Learning Classroom.
The Board meeting agenda will be available at www.kent.edu/bot/meetings.
# # #
Members of the media who plan to attend are asked to RSVP to the media contacts listed below.