Transfer from a Regional Campus
If you are currently attending a Regional Campus of Kent State
If you are currently a Kent State Regional Campus student and are considering attending the Kent Campus in a future semester, there are many resources available to ensure a smooth, successful transition.
No additional application is required
In order to obtain the best possible foundation for academic success, we recommend that you complete the following minimum academic achievements before transitioning to the Kent Campus.
- Successfully complete any developmental coursework as prescribed by an academic advisor
- Successfully complete 12 semester hours of coursework
- Achieve a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00
Use the links below to learn more about making the transition to the Kent Campus
- Visit the Kent Campus Campus visit opportunities for Regional Campus students
- Academic Advising/Registration Your most important resource/convenient options
- Housing On- and off-campus resources
- Financial Aid Information on available financial aid and scholarship opportunities for Regional Campus transition students
- FLASHcard Your Kent State student identification card
For a copy of our transition guide or for more information, please contact Dan Salopek, Assistant Director of Admissions, by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 330-672-2444 or 1-800-988-5368.