Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at 4:04 p.m. EST (NYC Studio Students)
IMPORTANT! NYC Studio specific announcement - PLEASE READ NOW
Hello all! Please note the NYC Studio WILL be following the same schedule as shared by Main Campus in regards to remote instruction. Therefore, at 4:25 p.m. TODAY, face-to-face classes will be canceled through Friday 3/13. You will continue back in all NYC Studio classes remotely starting on Monday 3/16 and we will follow the below schedule:
- March 16-20: Classes will be held via remote instruction.
- March 23-29: Spring break will occur as scheduled.
- March 30-April 10: Classes will be held via remote instruction.
- April 13: Face-to-face classes will resume.
Important NYC Studio specific information:
- You will not have access to the Studio during this time and keycards will be deactivated.
- You will have until 4:00pm on Wednesday 3/11 to get belongings/supplies that you may need from the Studio.
- You should continue your internship and follow whatever protocols that company has in place. Please direct specific internship questions to Hillary Stone.
- We advise you to stay in New York for your internship with the expectation that face-to-face classes will resume as planned on April 13.
- Your teachers will be contacting you about their specific plans for how their online/remote classes will run. Note that various formats will be used (Blackboard, Google Drive, email, Zoom, Skype, etc.).
This closure is precautionary and we do realize this is a major change to your plans this semester. Please feel free to stop in to the NYC Studio office today or tomorrow, 3/11, before 4:00pm if you have any questions or concerns. We are here for you.
Ann, Anna, and Alex