ADVISORY: Kent State University Board of Trustees Meeting, March 10
The Kent State University Board of Trustees will hold its next regular business meeting on Wednesday, March 10, at 11:30 a.m. to consider the recommendations of the standing committees, proposed personnel actions and new business. All actions of the Board will be taken at this business meeting.
The meetings are being conducted remotely in accordance with Substitute House Bill 404.
On March 10, meetings of the full Board of Trustees are accessible electronically to the university community and the public:
- Executive Session – Wednesday, March 10, 8-10 a.m. Trustees will retire into executive session to consider specific topics as provided for under Ohio’s “Sunshine Law.”
https://boxcast.tv/view/kent-state-university-board-of-trustees-meeting-role-call-379306 to view the roll call
- Committee of the Whole Meeting – “Enhancing Student Success in a Post-Pandemic World” – Wednesday, March 10, 10-11 a.m.
- Business Meeting – Wednesday, March 10, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Information regarding the meetings of the standing committees is posted on the Board of Trustees website at www.kent.edu/bot/meetings. The standing committees are recommending bodies of the full Board. No action will be taken, and a quorum of the Board may not be present. Public access is available at the links below for upcoming committee meetings that are being held remotely:
- External Relations and Development Committee – Monday, March 1, 1-2 p.m.
Join via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/93673161776
Join by phone: Dial 301-715-8592; Meeting ID 936 7316 1776
- Finance and Administration Committee – Wednesday, March 3, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
Join via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/93534322438
Join by phone: Dial 301-715-8592; Meeting ID 935 3432 2438
- Academic Excellence and Student Success Committee – Thursday, March 4, 2-3 p.m.
Join via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/96541123654
Join by phone: Dial 301-715-8592; Meeting ID 965 4112 3654
- Audit and Compliance Committee – Thursday, March 4, 4-5 p.m.
Join via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/99273271508
Join by phone: Dial 301-715-8592; Meeting ID 992 7327 1508
The Board’s March 10 meeting agenda will be posted Feb. 26 at www.kent.edu/bot/meetings.
# # #
Members of the media who plan to attend the committee of the whole and business meetings or the standing committee meetings virtually are asked to RSVP to the media contacts listed below.
Eric Mansfield, firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-672-2797
Emily Vincent, email@example.com, 330-672-8595