ADVISORY: Kent State University Board of Trustees Meeting, March 2
The Kent State University Board of Trustees will hold its next regular business meeting Thursday, March 2. The Board is scheduled to convene at 11:30 a.m. in Rockwell Library in Rockwell Hall. Rockwell Hall is located at 515 Hilltop Drive in Kent, Ohio.
Trustees will retire into executive session from 7:30-8:15 a.m. in the Rhodes Conference Room to consider specific topics as provided for under Ohio’s “Sunshine Law.”
Board committees will meet as follows:
- Committee of the Whole – 8:15-9 a.m. in Rockwell Library.
- Academic Excellence and Student Success Committee – 9:15-10:15 a.m. in Rockwell Library.
- Audit and Compliance Committee – 9:15-10:15 a.m. in the Rhodes Conference Room.
- External Relations and Development Committee – 10:15-11:15 a.m. in the Rhodes Conference Room.
- Finance and Administration Committee — 10:15-11:15 a.m. in Rockwell Library.
The Board meeting agenda will be available at www.kent.edu/bot/meetings.
# # #
Members of the media who plan to attend are asked to RSVP to the media contacts listed below.