ADVISORY: Kent State University Board of Trustees Meeting, Sept. 15
The Kent State University Board of Trustees will hold its next regular business meeting on Wednesday, Sept. 15, at 11:30 a.m. in Room 250 of the Design Innovation (DI) Hub on the Kent Campus to consider the recommendations of the standing committees, proposed personnel actions and new business. All actions of the Board will be taken at this business meeting.
On Sept. 15, meetings of the full Board of Trustees will be held in person. A limited number of seats open to the public/university community will be available in person. Additional public access will be provided through livestreaming of the roll call, Committee of the Whole session and business meeting. For additional information, contact Charlene Nichol at email@example.com.
- Executive Session – Wednesday, Sept. 15, 8 a.m. Trustees will retire into executive session to consider specific topics as provided for under Ohio’s “Sunshine Law.”
DI Hub, Room 247
https://boxcast.tv/view/kent-state-university-board-of-trustees-meeting-roll-call-946819 to view the roll call
- Committee of the Whole Session – Annual Report to the Board on Intercollegiate Athletics – Wednesday, Sept. 15, 10 a.m.
DI Hub, Room 250
- Business Meeting – Wednesday, Sept. 15, 11:30 a.m.
DI Hub, Room 250
Information regarding the meetings of the standing committees is posted on the Board of Trustees website at www.kent.edu/bot/meetings. The standing committees are recommending bodies of the full Board. No action will be taken, and a quorum of the Board may not be present. Public access is available at the links below for upcoming committee meetings that are being held remotely:
- External Relations and Philanthropy Committee – Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2-3 p.m.
Join via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/94396040739
Join by phone: Dial 301-715-8592; Meeting ID 943 9604 0739
- Audit and Compliance Committee – Wednesday, Sept. 8, 4-5 p.m.
Join via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/93670991368
Join by phone: Dial 301-715-8592; Meeting ID 936 7099 1368
- Academic Excellence and Student Success Committee – Friday, Sept. 10, 3-4 p.m.
Join via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/97732141270
Join by phone: Dial 301-715-8592; Meeting ID 977 3214 1270
- Finance and Administration Committee – Monday, Sept. 13, 1-2 p.m.
Join via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/92320764689
Join by phone: Dial 301-715-8592; Meeting ID 923 2076 4689
The Board’s Sept. 15 meeting agenda will be posted by Monday, Sept. 13, at www.kent.edu/bot/meetings.
# # #
Members of the media who plan to attend the Committee of the Whole and business meetings or the standing committee meetings remotely or in person are asked to RSVP to the media contacts listed below.
Eric Mansfield, firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-672-2797
Emily Vincent, email@example.com, 330-672-8595