ADVISORY: Kent State University Board of Trustees Meeting, Sept. 9
The Kent State University Board of Trustees will hold its next regular business meeting Wednesday, Sept. 9. The Board is scheduled to convene at 3 p.m. in the George Urban Board of Trustees Conference Room, which is located on the second floor of the Kent Campus Library.
Trustees will retire into executive session/working lunch from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. in the Kent Student Center Alumni Suite to consider specific topics as provided for under Ohio’s “Sunshine Law.”
Board committees will meet as follows:
- Committee of the Whole – 8-10 a.m. in the Urban Conference Room.
- Academic Excellence and Student Success Committee – 10:15-11:15 a.m. in the Urban Conference Room.
- Audit and Compliance Committee – 10:15-11:15 a.m. in Room 222.
- Finance and Administration Committee — 1:45-2:45 p.m. in the Urban Conference Room.
- External Relations and Development Committee – 1:45-2:45 p.m. in Room 222.
The Board meeting agenda will be available at www.kent.edu/bot/meetings.
# # #
Members of the media who plan to attend are asked to RSVP to the media contacts listed below.