Staff Members Engage With Kent State Leaders in Virtual Town Hall
Kent State staff members with questions about the upcoming fall semester were able to talk with university leaders Aug. 19 via a virtual town hall on Zoom.
Many questions focused on the university's response to COVID-19 and testing requirements as students, faculty and staff return to campus.
Panelists for the town hall included:
- Manfred van Dulmen, Ph.D., chair, Pandemic Leadership Committee, associate provost for academic affairs and dean of the Division of Graduate Studies
- Julie Volcheck, M.S., assistant vice president for student affairs and director of University Health Services
- Tara Smith, Ph.D., professor of epidemiology, College of Public Health
- Melissa Zullo, Ph.D., professor of epidemiology and interim assistant dean, College of Public Health
- Jack Witt, MBA, MPA, J.D., vice president for human resources
- Margaret (Peggy) Shadduck, Ph.D., vice president for Regional Campuses and dean of the College of Applied and Technical Studies
The panel was moderated by Eric Mansfield, assistant vice president for content strategy and communications.
View the town hall below.