- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Utility Dashboard – New for fall 2014!
Ever wonder just how much electricity or gallons of water a residence hall consumes each week? Explore the information below and view our new Utility Dashboard to find out how much of each resource is consumed per residence hall each week at Kent State University.
Do it in the Dark Energy Conservation Competition Gears up in November!
Each fall semester Residence Services hosts the annual “Do it in the Dark” energy reduction competition, putting residence hall vs. residence hall in a battle to reduce electricity over a two week period of time. Step up your efforts to reduce your electricity usage and help your hall win $200 toward your Hall Council funds!
This year, Do it in the Dark will take place from November 2-15, 2014 on the Kent campus. New this year, each hall will be able to view the status of their halls electricity usage by checking the Utility Dashboard online by clinking on the Utility Dashboard link above.
Future Sustainability Projects:
Below are just a few highlights of additional renovation projects Residence Services will be working on over the next few years to further enhance sustainability and conservation within the Residence Halls.
- New Heating/Air Conditioning Units for Beall and McDowell Halls
- Replacement of wardrobes, windows, flooring, and roofing for Korb Hall
- Centralized package delivery area for Tri-Towers Rotunda
- Satellite recreation area on 2nd floor of the Tri-Towers Rotunda
- New Windows for Beall, McDowell, Fletcher, and Manchester Halls
Completed Sustainability Projects:
- Learn more about the new Residence Hall retrofits that are making each building more energy efficient.