New Normal: Kent State Faculty Discuss Fall Classes, Remote Learning and Staying Safe
A panel of Kent State University's distinguished faculty recently held a live panel discussion to discuss the challenges of the upcoming fall semester, specifically how students can find success regardless of how their classes are delivered.
Faculty panelists included:
- Tina Bhargava, Dr.P.H., Associate Professor, College of Public Health
- Pam Grimm, Ph.D., Faculty Senate Chair and Professor, College of Business Administration
- Jenny Marcinkiewicz, Ph.D., Director of the Center for Teaching and Learning, and Associate Professor, College of Arts and Sciences
- Jim Seelye, Ph.D., Associate Professor, College of Arts and Sciences
- Robin Vande Zande, Ph.D., Professor, College of the Arts
Watch the full session below:
For more information about the university's response to COVID-19, visit the Kent State coronavirus page or contact the One Stop for Student Services at 330-672-6000.